Maltese Puppies Breeder Near Me
Maltese Puppies Breeder near me? In 2000 The Oslens family created Companion Maltese Puppies with the intent to connect healthy puppies with caring families. Companion Puppies does not condone Puppy Mills, and we strongly discourage against all breeding practices in which the health and well-being of innocent dogs and puppies are compromised. Maltese Puppies Breeder near me
Listed below are some of the steps we take to help you find a quality breeder through our website:
- Most breeders have a photographer from Companion Puppies who sees their puppies personally and looks for red flags about the puppies well being and care. In cases where we are unable to visit the breeder personally, we collect as much background information on the breeder as possible.
- If it is proven that a breeder is using illegal or inhumane breeding practices, we then disqualify that breeder from purchasing on our website.
- We make an effort to educate Dog Breeders on breeding standards and the importance of selling only healthy puppies with good genetics.
We encourage people to consider adoption if they are experienced and have the means to care for a dog that is ready to be adopted or rescued dog. For more information on adopting a dog, you can contact us.
- We make it well-known to all of our Clients that we stand firmly against the mistreatment of animals and will not tolerate any such practice. Maltese Puppies Breeder near me
- We strive to build personal relationships with clients so we can become familiar with their breeding practices.
At Companion Puppies, we understand the things that you are looking for in a companion. We understand the importance of having your new family member come to you a healthy, happy puppy with good genetics. There are a number of things that we do to assure that your experience with us is a positive one.
- We request all clients keep their puppies up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer after purchasing.
- We recommend that all clients have their puppies vet checked.
All of us here at Companion Puppies have the well being of the puppies in mind first and foremost. In the event you feel uncomfortable with anything you experience, we request that you contact us directly so we can look into the situation. The adoption of a puppy is a big commitment. As a prospective dog owner, we suggest that you thoroughly research the breeds you are interested in. By doing these things, you are ensuring that the puppy you choose is a good fit for your family. We also invite any feedback you may have for us. Feel free to contact us with any questions. Maltese Puppies Breeder near me